Gramma and Grampa Wright were here last week, and here is Josh sharing some Flathead Cherries with Gramma. They had their snacks out on the back step, which I think is awfully cute.
This is the website for us to post our Team Jenkins Updates. Josh and Luke join proud parents Kathi and Mike, making us JKLM Jenkins. Enjoy the updates.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Summer Nummies
The other night we had corn for dinner and I know Josh likes the baby food corn, but I had no idea he'd chow down on the cob! He was a pro--very efficient little typewriter motion and all. He seems quite pleased with the efforts, too!



Gramma and Grampa Wright were here last week, and here is Josh sharing some Flathead Cherries with Gramma. They had their snacks out on the back step, which I think is awfully cute.
Gramma and Grampa Wright were here last week, and here is Josh sharing some Flathead Cherries with Gramma. They had their snacks out on the back step, which I think is awfully cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(115)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Summer Nummies
- Just Playing Around.
- A Boy and a Tricycle
- Grampa Wrong's Influences...
- The Pony Bar!
- Hopsital Visit
- Gone Fishin
- Trek to the Big Sky
- Diaper-Clad Backyard Fun
- My Little Red Devil
- Swapping Places with Simba
- Random Summer Shots
- Splash Park
- Hot Summer Fun
- To The Top of the World!
- Let Freedom Ring
- Lava Lake
-
▼
July
(17)
About Me
- Kathi J
- Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment