Sunday, July 22, 2007

Gone Fishin

We took Josh for a float on the Yellowstone River today. He did a great job--especially considering that we left the house at 6:00 AM, far before he generally wakes up in the morning. He didn't get quite comfortable enough to play on the carpet that we put down for him, but I think it's coming soon. He sat on our lap while I fished or Mike rowed. It was a great way to spend a Sunday morning!

Here's Josh playing on the carpet as we floated down the river. This was a rare scene, usually he was on one of our laps.


Here's Josh touching the fish. He did it very gingerly, very tentatively, but still got slimy, so it counts!


Mike caught this little rainbow and we thought we'd let Josh check it out. The fish jumped out of Mike's hands right onto Josh's lap! I bet it scared him to death.


He just got tuckered out during our 3 1/2 hour float. He fell asleep while I was rowing and Mike was holding him and fishing up front.
.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.