Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lava Lake

We hiked to Lava Lake on Sunday. It was my personal summer goal to go here--I kept hearing that it was really steap and that it was a hard hike, so I was ready! It was not as bad as I had heard, I'm happy to report. At any rate, the lake itself was gorgeous and memorable. Josh learned how to throw rocks in the water, a valuable lesson indeed!


Here he is throwing rocks with his daddy. Such a bonding moment. Ha ha ha


See the splash--Victory!! Notice how close the splash is to the shore line...we have some length issues to improve upon.


Here is the lake--see I told you it was pretty!


I love this picture of Sammy swimming. The water was so clear you can see her feet moving.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.