This huge rock was the most fun place--I was a bit nervous at first, but he respected the edge and I kept a very close eye on him. He liked it up there. Here is a very candid picture of the three of us.
I thought it would be cute if we all laid on our bellies and smiled for the camera. Of course, Josh was not privy to the plan and did his own thing. Nice try!
I was chasing him sort of--I can just hear his laugh when I see this picture.
He's really got the waving thing down--here he's waving to daddy.
He just could not stay out of the water. Why fight it? I just took off his shoes and socks and let him feel how fun that water really is. He loved it!
He found a stick/pointer/magic wand/stir stick. It entertained him for a long time--maybe 15 minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment