Monday, June 02, 2008

Short and Sweet

This blog update is short and sweet because we have had a pretty uneventful week. These pictures are from Saturday, when Joshy was not feeling well. Believe it or not, he caught a cold from playing in the freezing cold water on the coast last weekend. He had a little fever on Saturday and so we hung out at home all day. Sunday he was better and I think our boy is back and I promise to do another update with something a little more interesting soon!


This is what our Saturday was like. Too cranky to get dressed, but lovey enough to cuddle under a blanket on the couch. Good thing I was feeling lazy too!


After I finally got him dressed (at about 11 AM!), he had a little more spunk in his step and played with his kitchen. He's quite the busy little chef.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.