Sunday, June 29, 2008

Water Boy

Josh has a great comfort zone in the water (even if it's COLD!). He started out throwing rocks from the shore and ended up swimming on his belly in the course of about 30 minutes. That's what little boys do, I guess!

See, this is a normal distance from the cold water and a great start.

Here we see that there is no hope of taking him away from here dry. None.

Pretty soon he was knee-deep in water and sort of tripped so he got his shirt all wet.

We mentioned that we should have brought a swim suit, and when we said "swim" Josh said Swim and jumped down into this crawl/swim position. Apparently he does not need much coaxing.


And, solely because people have been asking for belly updates, here is a very unflattering shot of my baby bump. For those I have not told privately, I'm preggers again, due Dec 23. We're very happy and it's been fun to see how different pregnancy #2 is from #1. I'll keep the blog updated with belly progress as it grows. Right now I feel like I can hide it and then I put on a pair of regular pants and get reminded that it grows DAILY!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.