This is the whole Next Generation all together, for hte first time ever! Left to right it's Erica and Landon, Nicole holding Connor, Brianna and Carter, Austin (Connor's brother) and me and Joshy. I love Connor's crabby face and his little sling. He had an incident with a stroller earlier in the week. It's amazing that we all had boys...hopefully the next round will bring us some girls. Or not! :)
Abby played skee ball with the boys, and Josh thought it was pretty fun.
Landon liked it too...although he is a bit more cautious than Joshy. Josh tried two balls at once a lot, but for the most part he just liked to throw them, period.
The family from Butte is SO generous. We got a zillion birthday presents and Josh loved opening them. I love his little grin.
This gift got a smile and a monkey dance. The wrapping paper had animals on it, and I asked him what a monkey says, so he had to bust out the arm motions.
No comments:
Post a Comment