Thursday, June 19, 2008

Portrait Day

We've been in Bozeman for a week and a half so that's why no blog updates. I had "portraits" taken at Walmart and I got a CD of the shots, so here is what I have time and energy for in an update. I have a zillion great pictures to go through, and I promise a big update soon...just not today.

The photographer said she'd like to get 15 shots, and we got about 7. He was NOT in the mood. Here is one of the good ones.


I like his little legs hanging out, bruises and all, in this one.


I think he's a sweet boy, even when he's pretty crabby.


I love the lighting and what it did to his eyes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.