Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's Moving Week

Well, we finally are moving into our new house. We are scheduled to move in on Wednesday night--what a way to spend Labor Day Weekend!

We're in full force packing, and Josh is on board! (Never mind that he has no pants on. He had a blow-out mid day, and we just didn't think it was important to get shorts on again. We will dress him before we leave the house, I promise!)


Here is Josh getting the tape gun to play with. Since it has a protective guard over the sharp part I let him play with it and, let me assure you, we both are a lot happier this way!




Josh is not sure about putting his toys into a box. This is double fun--he can play with a box and get a toy out of it.

Next week I'll try to post pictures of the new house. The exterior is not finished, so I've been stalling.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.