He's not a huge fan of wearing it, but I didn't really expect him to love it!
This is the website for us to post our Team Jenkins Updates. Josh and Luke join proud parents Kathi and Mike, making us JKLM Jenkins. Enjoy the updates.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Like Father, Like Son
Daddy came home from a work trip last night, so this morning we had a new toy in the living room. Josh could not resist playing with the hardhat. I think it's very cute how big the hardhat looks next to Josh and how normal it looks on his daddy.
He's not a huge fan of wearing it, but I didn't really expect him to love it!


He's not a huge fan of wearing it, but I didn't really expect him to love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kathi J
- Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment