Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fun in your own backyard

Josh proved to us today that we don't have to do much to entertain him. Just let him PLAY!


He loves to play with Sammy. And thank God Sammy is a saint of a dog--look at how patient she is with him!

She's so eager to please. I love his fat little hand on the ball...


He still loves that castle of his! His enthusiasm makes me smile. We don't know why, but Josh carried that mug around with him all afternoon. I mean ALL afternoon--it's in all the backyard pictures.


We are setting up the hunting camp wall tents in our backyard so we can waterproof them. Josh thinks this is a personal gift to him. He loved to shake the frame and yell.


We watered the flowers and I let Josh just take over our task.


He is so intent on figuring this all out. There are many functions to a hose, and many ways to vary the spray. He had to get to the bottom of this!


He got a bit tangled up in the hose, but it didn't really slow him down. See his little finger up inside the hose--gotta figure this out!


He was soaked by the end of our little water exercise. This picture is of his wet head, showing how very comfortable he is. I think he's saying "What the hell just happened?" to himself.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.