Wednesday, September 05, 2007

We Moved In!

Well, we survived moving week! My mom and dad came down from Kalispell to help, which was a huge lifesaver. Josh was as usual a trooper. He is quite easily entertained and enjoys playing alone, thank God!

Here is our house in the sunset light.


Random shot of Josh on the stairs. He looks like he's up to something, doesn't he??

Josh in the entry way. He's not sure why he does not get to play outside as much at this new house. I tried to explain to him that we don't have grass, but he does not seem to care. Thankfully there are parks near by!


This is the master bath--it's huge and lovely! It's my dram bathroom, and every morning I just smile!

The kitchen is the best part of the house. It's roomy, definitely more than a two-butt kitchen, and so pretty too!

Josh is already rearranging decorations like the entry way mat. Like I said, he's so very helpful!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.