Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dad's Night at the Park!

I had book group tonight, so Mike took Josh and Sammy to the park for dinner and a little playing. Mike said all he did was follow Josh around--Josh was not a man who could be told where to go. He went up the hill, down the hill, down the trail, over to the playground, to the slide, to the swings, to the trees, and aroudn again. It must be so fun to be an adventurous little boy!


Clearly Josh enjoyed his daddy/park time!


Sammy and Josh are such good friends.


Here he is wandering down the trail...dooodily doo, doodily dee...


I think he looks like a man not to be denied. What is that?? I'm going There!


Can you just see the independence in his face. It's like he's saying "I got this, dad! You stay down there."


This picture is to show off new-found curls. It might just be messy hair, but I chose to think he's got curly hair. :)


And last but not least, a close up of his legs through the swing holes. He still has fabulous thighs, even though he's been walking now for nearly 5 months!

1 comment:

Ryles Family said...

Great pictures. Mike is quite the photographer.

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.