Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun No Matter What We Do...

Josh makes our life so much fun, no matter what we do. These pictures were all taken from a very ordinary week (well, not the airshow pictures, but still) and you can see how much fun the litte things are to us.


Josh and Daddy have big work to do, so they don their proper PPE and work safe.


I just like this cute little face...



Josh loves to Play Car. I get this request daily. If I say no, I will usually find him in the garage hanging from my car door saying Locked Locked Locked.

Baby Cones are a frequent occurance here at our household, but they're usually not this messy!


He really seems to be enjoying it, doesn't he?


Daddy was grilling our dinner and Josh wanted to help, so he is "cooking" with these tongs. I think he was going to grill some rocks, but it's hard to tell.


The planes are up in the sky. He took his sunglasses off to see the planes, which really cracked us up.


This one was my favorite plane of the show, but judging by Josh's face he was not impressed.


The airshow had two big F-15's fly over and Josh LOVED it. He screamed BIG JET and
was very impressed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.