Monday, August 11, 2008

Farm Country

Friday after Emily got out of school we took a litlte trip to Thanksgiving Point, which I had heard all about and couldn't wait to take Josh to. It surpassed my expectations, to say the least.

He loved the Farm Country (which was a really cool petting zoo and more), but riding the pony was his favorite attraction. He rode it three times!


The three kids together just make me smile.


Here Josh shows that he is not afraid to put his hand in a cow's mouth!


I swear this is the biggest horse I'd ever seen. Well maybe not, but man this thing was huge!


The car was packed full of fun!


The morning of Farm Country we went to the mall and practiced for horse riding on the carosel.


Spencer and Hilerie had a fun ride--giving kisses as they passed up and down, smiling nicely for my camera, etc.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.