Sunday, August 17, 2008

MACK

Hilerie's family gave us Mack the truck to take home with us from SLC, and what a huge deal that has been. Josh loves loves loves Mack. He sleeps with it a lot, takes it with us wherever we go, etc. These are two pictures from this evening in the back yard.

He was even putting rocks on top of Mack, which is a very boy thing to do if you ask me.

All toys, all cups, everything must go down the slide.


Here is an official belly update. I'm 21.5 weeks in this picture, although I look about 31.5. Such is life...it's not going to get any smaller! (And yes, that is the official lazy look for sunday, bad pony tail, ugly tank top, etc. I know I know I know...)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.