Monday, August 11, 2008

A Duel Birthday Party!!

Emily and Spencer had a twinner birthday party on Saturday, and Josh and I got to fly out to attend. Aren't we lucky?? It was great to see Hil and her family (nad the house that they've lived in for two years, finally!), and we had non-stop fun! Here is the Main Attraction--the birthday party.


This slide was the coolest thing I'd ever seen!


Josh played on the slide alone when everyone was watching the gift opening. He was a bit intimidated by the big kids playing on it earlier, but seemed at ease when he had the place to himself.


Hil's family has this cool fort in their backyard and Josh loved it! He played in it alone while everyone was on the slide, but here it is getting used to its full potential.


Again, off by himself playing while the other kids are having fun.


I can't help but smile when I see this picture. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun plays in my head every time...


The Pinata breaking was very fun for the bigger kids, but Josh was not interested -- until he found out there was candy!


Spencer got the Hulk Smash Hands and Mask and he really made a great hulk. It scared Josh to death, but it was cute for the rest of us.


Josh played Real Hard and had to take a big fat nap after the party.


Perhaps the highlight of the trip was getting to ride Coco. Josh LOVED this! Hilerie was so patient, they rode around in her corral for I bet a half hour. She let him hold the reigns and taught him how to turn, stop and go. He would say Turn It when he was turning, super cute. My camera battery died before I could take a zillion pictures of this, but these two will get the point across.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.