Sunday, July 20, 2008

A weekly report

We had another pretty normal week, so here are some random Jenkins Happenings.

This is our little Artiste at work. He likes to put hte paint on the paper more than he likes to smear it around--baby steps.


This is him truly vacuuming the kitchen. He followed me around as I vacuumed the house, and he screamed for me to let him, so I did. It was running and he took his job very seriously!


I think I should be nominated for Mom of the Year because I let Josh play in this disgusting puddle under the tire swing for nearly 1/2 an hour. He was so happy to just splash and play in the dirt, who am I to stop him?


Saturday we went fishing with our co-worker/friend Neil and his new boat. Josh showed huge signs of maturity and we really had a lot of fun. Here is his FAST face. He kept asking for the boat to go fast, and luckily Neil could accomodate such a request.


He liked to jump from the bow to the seating area, you can tell he was up to no good in this picture.


Here he is in his very own seat. He is growing up so fast!


Here we are fishing together. I can't believe I'm posting this picture of ALL of me, but I am trying to embrace my soft shape as I become more and more round. Here ya go.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.