We got a pool for the backyard this week. It was A MUST for a little boy and a pregnany mommy with this blasted heat. Josh loves it and gets irate when I won't let him play at 7:30 in the morning. I am such a strict mother. :)
I just think he looks so cool, so rico suave (such an old reference, good God I'm old) it just cracks me up.
He liked to bounce on this little toy, totally random fun.
We went to the park one morning, half to get out of the house and half to get away from the constant asking for the pool... This park had a new adventure--sprinklers. He loved to play with them and got completely soaked. Doesn't he look tough? ha ha ha
Daddy taught Josh how to Roar like a lion in his bath towel. He really got some good roars and strutted from the bathroom to the bedroom.
We think he thinks you must howl at the moon in order to roar properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment