Monday, September 10, 2007

More Daddy Time

Josh has spent a lot of time with his daddy lately--two nights in a row! I painted Josh's room in the old house and let the boys play around.

Josh and daddy are going on a wagon ride around the neighborhood trails. Josh is not good at hiding his joy--look at that big ol' smile!


Josh is pulling Sammy back home. What a pair, these two!


There are a few bridges over a tiny creek, and Josh would like to know more about this whole picture. He tries to walk down to the water, he likes to throw rocks into the water, and he is trying to investigate from the bridge slats in this picture.


I just like this picture of Josh playing in the tall grass near our house. I love this outfit--it's pajama bottoms with a fleece that fit him last winter. Perfect! At least he's warm!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.