Josh thinks that the chairs at Barnes and Noble are very fun to climb on.
He loved running around the small furniture. He climbed on all the chairs, benches, and even a table top (briefly!!). Nothing like full reign!
Just another photo of Josh on his favorite chairs. I think that he is looking proud of himself because he can climb up on any and all of the chairs all by himself.

This is Josh's first carosel ride. He loved it! He liked to climb on the horses after it stopped. I think this is the lamest carosel I've ever seen, so I can only imagine how much he'll enjoy a Real one!!

Sears has a lovely display of ride-on lawn mowers for Josh to climb on. He is experienced in driving tractors from last weekend, so he was a natural on these.
He knows to shift if you want to go faster...
No comments:
Post a Comment