Sunday, June 03, 2007

He's a Water Boy!

When I looked back at the week's pictures, I saw a lot of water in them. It must be finally summertime!

We took Josh on his first river float today--on the Madison River. It was a nice maiden voyage, and we were all glad it was not longer. Josh was not a big fan of his lifejacket. Can you blame him? Other than that, he was really good and seemed comfortable in the boat and around water.
While we were getting the boat ready to put in the water, Josh was a big helper.

He's helping his daddy row the boat. Again, working like a dog!

Here he is trying to climb into the boat. He was not sure if he liked his toes in the cold water, but he didn't cry or whine, just looked hesitant.



Gramma and Grampa Wright were in town this week, and they took Josh for his first backyard swim while we were at work. He looks like he really enjoyed himself! I must say, he has a fabulously round bum. A Fantastic Figure!

Here he is trying to get a ball in the water, reeeeaaacccching into the pool.


Here we are at Cataract (sp) Lake near Pony. Josh and I went to hike with our friend Betty while Mike was fishing with some friends from work. Josh liked the hike and the lake views.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.