Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Helping Mom Water the Flowers

Josh was helping me water the flowers this morning. I know these pictures are a bit random, but as his mom I think they're cute. I love the tank top and the camo lettering, so here is a silly little update.


He loves to be outside. I love that about him. This picture is right when we got outside and I swear you can see his mood changing. (I know that sounds obnoxious, but I think this whole update is a bit over the top, so why stop now.)


I think he looks so curious--we have the whole front yard where should we go first?


He was slapping the flowers, hence his hand position. Good thing he didn't kill any of them-that's mommy's job!


I know this is a bad picture, but I think his face is cute in it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.