Thursday, May 03, 2007

Playing Dress Up, Sort of...

When we were at the wineries in California, Gramma Wrong could not resist buying this cute little outfit that says "Vino Bambino" on the shirt. It's a bit small for Josh, so I cut the feet off the pants, making it into some kind of mini hulk outfit. We think he looks tough!
























I think Josh has the most fabulous baby fat I've ever seen. Stacked up rolls of cottage cheese consistency, it's perfect! Here is a rare glimpse of his faaaabulous thighs, knees and cankle fat rolls. I can't wait for summer weather so we can have these legs exposed all day every day!





I think he looks like a cool dude in his daddy's hat and this cute punk shirt we found in San Francisco. (thanks Gramma & Grampa Wrong!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.