I caught a rare daycare moment this morning. Bobbie, who takes care of him, takes them for walks in the Bye Bye Buggy almost every day. Today I happened to catch them in the act--isn't this a funny little picture? Not one of the five kids looks like they're happy to have a photo taken!
This is the website for us to post our Team Jenkins Updates. Josh and Luke join proud parents Kathi and Mike, making us JKLM Jenkins. Enjoy the updates.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Daycare Buddies
I caught a rare daycare moment this morning. Bobbie, who takes care of him, takes them for walks in the Bye Bye Buggy almost every day. Today I happened to catch them in the act--isn't this a funny little picture? Not one of the five kids looks like they're happy to have a photo taken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(115)
-
▼
May
(14)
- After the Wedding
- Wedding Weekend
- Daycare Buddies
- The Weekly Update
- High and Tight, Please!
- One house of cardboard, and one of wood
- Some Assembly Required
- Playing Outside--Some new "Firsts"
- Its Finally Shorts Season!
- Weekend with John and Dacia
- Playing Dress Up, Sort of...
- First Vacation!
- A Natural Tourist
- The Vino Bambino
-
▼
May
(14)
About Me
- Kathi J
- Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment