Wednesday, May 16, 2007

One house of cardboard, and one of wood


These pictures are from last Sunday when we were putting the outdoor toy together. Josh had as much fun with the cardboard box as he has had with anything in his life.


He was playing peek a boo with his dad at the other end.


Here are Josh and his daddy staring each other down inside the cardboard box. Random, odd photo I know, but I think it's cute how small Josh's little legs are in relation to the room and to his daddy's.

I keep getting asked for photos of the new house--so here are some exterior pictures of the progress. They're almost done framing, doing the rough-in for electrical, HVAC and plumbing this week and next. It's coming together really quickly and it's really fun to watch!

Front View.

Rear View.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.