Sunday, August 27, 2006

A weekend in Great Falls

Gramma Bonnie was in town for Jennifer's baby shower in Great Falls, so we decided to join in the fun. We had a lot of fun getting Jennifer's house ready for her baby and just spending time with the family.


Jennifer was holding Josh at his first baby shower. Daddy says this is Josh's last baby shower, but I doubt it!!


Jennifer gave Josh this onesie that says I love Aunt Jen when he was first born, so we were happy that he finally fit into it.


Jennifer's crib and nursery are quite feminine, but there is the most wonderful mobile!! Josh was in a sea of pink and so happy! Dad does not think this is a good idea, but if you could see how much Josh loved that mobile, you'd put him in the crib too!


We took Josh to the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center and Giant Springs with Gramma Bonnie. Giant Springs was really cool--home of the world's shortest river, the Roe River. I love that kind of stuff, so I am sure Josh did too! Here is one of very few "family portraits" in front of the springs.


Aunt Luann (Mike's aunt) came over from Billings for a family member's well-timed birthday party and stopped in for a few hours. She has a great aunt touch, Josh liked to be held by her!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.