Saturday we went to Glacier Park for Josh's first visit to my favorite national park. We walked to the Trail of the Cedars, which is a boardwalk loop to my favorite creek and gorge. It was as beautiful as I remembered.
It turned out that Mike had not been to this trail before, so it was a great day for both of my boys. Uncle John came with us to keep it lively!

This is Josh in front of Avalanche Gorge, my "happy place." He does not share my love for the locale and in fact cried most of the time while we were taking these pictures. He'll learn to love it, I'm sure.

This is Josh in front of Avalanche Creek.

What little boy does not need a denim hat for the summer?

Saturday night was Jackie's wedding reception. It was very fun to see her on her big day! She was a beautiful bride.

I love pictures in front of signs...
No comments:
Post a Comment