Thursday, August 03, 2006

No Theme, Just Some Photos...


I think this is a cute outfit. It says Daddy's Little Helper and on the pants there are dimensions for a dog house. I think it's a faux pas to dress his belly in horizontal stripes but he'll forgive me later. I love his little arms in this picture--all flexed with fists.


Also a cute outfit, its velour "sweats" that say athlete in training. It was chilly on Monday here, so we got to bust out the long sleeve clothes.


This is my favorite new addition to the wardrobe--an Andy Cap hat. It's so cute. I will keep trying for a better picture, but this was too cute not to post.


And another long sleeve outfit from the other day. I wish we were going camping this summer, but I think he's too young. We talked about it, and we might still...but for now he dresses as if he's camping while we go to lunch with the girls.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.