
Bonnie played double duty at the baby shower--Gramma to Josh and Gramma-to-be for Jen's baby!

Jen's 6 weeks from the due date, and looking great!!

Josh and Gramma had some serious story telling time over the weekend. He looks like he's telling a tall tale.

At the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, we decided to pose like the signs...we are corny. What are we supposed to do when we're on the banks of the Missouri, ignore history???

And this is a picture of Josh next to a sign that explains that on his birth date, June 13, in 1805, Lewis and Clark spotted the Great Falls of the Missouri. He must be a kindred spirit with those adventurers. I knew of this date coincidence since his birthday was planned, but I loved the validation of seeing it in a sign. I looked all over the interpretive center and all over at Giant Springs but I finally found it.
No comments:
Post a Comment