Even as we're winding down for bed, he's still working like a dog hauling the Elmo Suitcase around the house. (I love his jammies too -- he's got construction worker and doctor dress up PJ's. Love. Love. Love.)
This is the website for us to post our Team Jenkins Updates. Josh and Luke join proud parents Kathi and Mike, making us JKLM Jenkins. Enjoy the updates.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
LJ's Heavy Haul
Luke seems to be into the Hauling Phase of boyhood. He insisted on dragging my purse out of the doctor's office this morning. I think he looks so proud.

Even as we're winding down for bed, he's still working like a dog hauling the Elmo Suitcase around the house. (I love his jammies too -- he's got construction worker and doctor dress up PJ's. Love. Love. Love.)
Even as we're winding down for bed, he's still working like a dog hauling the Elmo Suitcase around the house. (I love his jammies too -- he's got construction worker and doctor dress up PJ's. Love. Love. Love.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kathi J
- Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment