Monday, July 19, 2010

Camping on the Missouri

We went for a family reunion/camping trip on the Missouri River with the Harleys and the Fontanas (Mike's sister and her family). It was so much fun!

Luke knows how to relax properly!All four cousins, lined up in a row.

Josh asked me if I could make him 4 marshmallows, so I did. Then he said Now put them on a cracker with chocolate -- he got a 4 smore!
The boys were playing in and out of the tent, it was so cute. This is not a great picture, but I think it's cute and I look forward to future shots of the same activity.

Josh crashed hard at the end of the day. Don't worry, I covered him up so he didn't freeze during the night.
Luke sleeping in his red sleeping bag.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.