I don't know what they're looking at but I think they look sweet and in
Josh was trying to kiss Luke. He got a little aggressive, and was clearly crushing poor Lukey.
This is our best brother shot, those kids and their short attention spans!
Josh was teaching Luke how to throw rocks into the river, pretty sweet.
He clapped for himself every time he threw a rock into the creek.
He saw his brother climb over the back, so why not try?
Love the pointer finger and the concentration!
Such a happy little boy!
We have about 50 of these pictures, Josh in motion, Josh as Iron Man, Josh running, Josh falling. Oh to be four years old.
What a silly, sweet, little face!
We went to the playground after a while and Luke LOVES the teeter totter!
I love this picture of his swing legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment