Friday, July 23, 2010

Gallatin County Fair

What a way to spend a Friday night! We started at the food area, then off to the rides! The Dragon Wagon was our first ride.

Who is having more fun here?
Last year Josh and I rode some rides together too.


Josh was old enough to ride the Super Slide alone. He traipsed all the way up those stairs all by himself. When his burlap sack went down before he did and I yelled "come on down" he didn't hesitate, he just went for it! Brave!

Luke's so happy!
Look at how much he's grown! I guess I like red summer hats...

Luke was ready to see some award winning chickens and rabbits, so grampa wandered over with him. How cute is this?
Luke loved the 4H barns, so we thought he'd like the petting zoo. He was a little shy/hestitant about actually petting them, but he tried petting this poor docile calf.

Then the carousel. Gramma rode with Luke, (he had his dancing arms going when he heard the music, and he had his concerned face on when we started spinning), and I rode on my own horse next to Josh.

They are old enough to ride carnival rides together. How did that happen? Aren't they cute little brudders?

This pictureof Josh cracks me up. He's clearly spotting the fastest line.

The ferris wheel with Gramma Harley was a fun time. Josh was brave and protected us both (by kissing our hands).
He was brave last year too...


The stickiest boys in the land! Look at Josh's hand!! This was Luke's first taste of cotton candy, and he was hesitant at first, but warmed up to it super quickly!

And then we all had a big bath to cleanse ourselves from the filth of the fair. Super fun time!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.