Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The ROAR

After the race we went to the Oregon Zoo. They have a new Predators of the Serengeti exhibit that we were dying to see. We love lions! (their slogan was the roar is back...hence the title of the blog)

We saw the big male lion, but he was hiding under a tree (looking for bad guys, according to Josh) and wasn't very photogenic. Here we are looking at lions. (I love that Hilerie is taking pictures in this picture--that's what she did the whole time. I love her enthusiasm!)


He is so funny with that goofy smile!


I always wonder (aka obsess) if Luke misses out on things because he's in the stroller so much of the time. This picture convinces me not to worry so much, he's good.


The elephants were amazing. We got to see the "tiny" baby, Sam, but again not very photogenic.

1 comment:

doodooguru said...

yay good for you and Hilerie. You guys are looking good at the finish, there wasn't even sweaty pit marks on your matching shirts. Maybe, I am the only person that turns into a sweaty pig when I exercise!

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.