Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Football Fans

Here is what the first Sunday of NFL regular season looks like at our house. Go 49ers.

Luke has started to pull himself up on things, but only usually to his knees. If we stand him up against something, like this ottoman, he loves it. I love this picture because of his cottage cheese thighs and tippie toes.


Luke is a 49er fan already. Love the back of the knee fat roll.



This is Josh wearing Daddy's helmet from when he was a little boy. So fun.
I love this boy!


This picture is so great because Josh is missing the catch. See where the ball is and see where his hands are? It looks like he got his athletic ability from his mommy, poor guy.


Maybe we should stick to hand-offs.


Brothers loving each other. Check out Luke's shiny face. Half is from his runny nose and half is drool, lovely huh?


Josh loves throwing the balls at us, and I love this shot that Mike caught.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.