Wednesday, September 02, 2009

bath time fun


here is our bath time extravaganza from the bird's eye (daddy's eye) view


Luke's trademark concerned look. Isn't anyone going to get me out of here?


I love this picture and how the boys are wearing their most common expressions. Luke's a bit concerned, Josh is a bit mischievious and they're both right!


I know, the kissing pictures are boring, but i think they're too cute and they're not getting old to me.


Josh has such a sweet face. Too bad he won't sit still for a picture very often.


I like this picture because you can see both of Luke's teeth. Still only two in his whole head, although I think he's working hard on some more.


After the tub cuteness.

Can't stand how cute his face is.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.