Sunday, April 19, 2009

Evening at the Park

We took a little trip to the park for an after-nap adventure. Josh is so much fun--he's so silly and imaginative and energetic. These pictures don't do his enthusiasm justice.


We took Bolt (the dog formerly known as Sammy)so she could get a little exercise too. I don't know what is going on in this picture, but it looks like Josh is trying to look innocent. I wonder what he's up to!


This is Josh acting natural in the pipe bridge at the playground.


He was surprising us by popping out of the center of the tire swing.


Josh is happy to just run.


I wonder if he's ever going to bite that big ol' Gene Simmons tongue off in a nasty fall...


He looks so happy he could just burst.


This is not Josh, this is Sharptooth. When we ask him to do something "Josh come here" he says "I not Josh I Sharptooth." Whatever. (for those of you lucky enough not to know what Sharptooth is--it's what they call a t-rex on the Land Before Time movies.)


After all that running, we needed to take a rest. This is Josh on his "arm pillow."



This is Josh "Checking My Email"


Luke was all decked out in his sunshine gear.


Luke LOVES to watch his big brother.


He also likes to swing with mommy.


I think this face is so curious--where'd who go?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.