Sunday, April 05, 2009

Dapper Boys


Josh has run the soles off his boots. When I said Josh, show me your boots, this is the pose he stuck. Doesn't he look about 3 years older with that short hair cut?


Luke is wearing his Sunday best today, even though we didn't really leave the house.


I was trying to get Luke to smile by saying "Come On, Smile", and so Josh ran over and showed him how. Wike dis, Wucas.


Shea and I took a little field trip Friday -- we went to Redmond to a kids play cafe. This is Shea and Luke enjoying the place. (Sorry Shea, I know you hate pictures of yourself, but you two are too cute together. You can hate me later.)


Here are Josh and little Cecilia playing on the fort. Josh is in heaven with his spy glass like pirates have.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.