Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter at Shea's

We were invited to Shea's house for a HUGE Easter egg hunt and dinner. There were 3 familys and change, so 8 adults and 7 kids, and Shea and Scott hid 189 eggs!! Each child got their own color, Josh's was blue. This was amazing...and so stinkin cute!


Here is a proud little boy after finding his egg.


Josh finding a double egg area! Grampa Harley, do you see his shoes? They're as close to Sperrys as I could find in a size 10!


I think he was trying to decide if this egg had candies or moneys inside. Both are great, it's tough to tell which is better!


I love over the shoulder baby pictures and I love this hat, so it's a double good picture.

Bailey loves Luke! She loved him even when he was in my belly!


Shea's boys have practically adopted Josh as their youngest brother. Almost! The boy on the left is Vance, 4th grade, and in the middle is Teague, 1st grade. Tad is on the right, and he's Bailey's brother.



Their yard has this great little dirt hill, and Josh was off playing alone and found this sled and drug it allllll the way to the tiny hill. Here is where he started from.


Here is the launch point. He actually said WHEEEE on his way down, but it didn't really slide too well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.