Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Morning

These pictures were all taken this morning while we were in the kitchen waiting for breakfast. It doesn't take much to amuse us around here.


I think this looks like Luke just loves Josh to pieces already. Lets hope that lasts!


Josh is so kind and sharing--here Lucas, hold these bugs.


Luke doesn't seem to mind snakes at his young age. Ha ha


Luke's so engaged when he's playing with Josh. I think he looks alert and perhaps even surprised in this picture.


See my bug? We get a lot of that question and also "Where my bug?"


Josh was playing bicycle with Luke -- just like mommy does when Luke needs a little help with his tummy. Josh's a quick study and a huge help!


Josh's breakfast request lately has been Choc-ate Valentime Hearts Mommy. So here he is having one, showing daddy--doesn't he look proud?
Hilerie and Spencer visited this week, from Wednesday until Friday, but I didn't take any pictures. Hilerie did, and I'll post them when I can. I miss her already!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.