I've been trying to take a picture like this for so long...finally the boys cooperated and I got something that is remotely cute. I'll work on Luke not looking like we're torturing him. This will work for now, though!
This is the website for us to post our Team Jenkins Updates. Josh and Luke join proud parents Kathi and Mike, making us JKLM Jenkins. Enjoy the updates.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Quick Update
Mike took these pictures Sunday night and I didn't have a chance to post them until now. I think they speak for themselves.






I've been trying to take a picture like this for so long...finally the boys cooperated and I got something that is remotely cute. I'll work on Luke not looking like we're torturing him. This will work for now, though!
I've been trying to take a picture like this for so long...finally the boys cooperated and I got something that is remotely cute. I'll work on Luke not looking like we're torturing him. This will work for now, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kathi J
- Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment