
Here is a rare shot of Josh actually looking at the camera. He's so big.

Josh is helping with a bottle. We're still doing exclusively breastmilk, so Shea saves any leftovers for daddy bottles. Josh thought this would be a Josh bottle...can you see the fear in Luke's eyes?

Silly Josh thought he'd be goofy and sit in the baby car seat.I just love his big, natural smile.

He looks like he's 12 in this picture, just HUGE.

Last weekend Luke and I went to the River House and scrapbooked with some friends. He was a great sport, and a joy to have around.

Here's Luke trying to smile. He's just happy to be scrappin with momma.

The 3D "sunglasses" from the Super Bowl are fun to have around our house. Doesn't Luke just look thrilled??

SURPRISE!! This is what we do every night when Daddy comes home. We can hear him in the mud room so we run over and jump out at him. SURPRISE! Very Very fun.

Josh LOVES to kiss Luke. He does it all the time, and I know I post it all the time. I just think it's sweet and can't help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment