Sunday, September 26, 2010

Outside While It Lasts

Josh determined that a swing was too dangerous after an incident at preschool, so now he's back to baby swings. Both boys in the baby swing for a bit of perspective on how funny this was!

We went on a bike riding adventure last week. Josh is really great with his spidey bike...I wonder when we'll take the training wheels off.


Luke rides his trike like this a lot, I think he's so smart. I know he's been doing this for a while, but I can't remember if I put pictures of it up yet.

Luke enjoyed playing outside this afternoon in the gorgeous warm sunshine!

He ran double dump trucks while daddy took pictures.

Josh was super excited about the Owl Movie (Legeds of the Guardians) so when he was home sick this week I made him this owl costume.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.