Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A weekly purge

Man, I've been horrible about the blog lately. Well, this is my excuse this week:
Josh has been sick! Poor kid, look at how pathetic he was.


Saturday morning Josh had some serious energy to run off. We went to Dinosaur Park and played, but the kid just had to run. He ran around this hill twice, up and down and sideways. Here he is mid-run.
At least he got tired out eventually. I love his cute flushed cheeks.

Where did Josh go? Why?? (This is Luke during Josh's little detour.)
I just like this random outfit. The hat, jacket and boots all make me smile, but together, not quite the best dressed kid. :)

I swear Josh said "Lets go this way Brudder" and Luke just followed along, dee-der-deet.

Dinosaur Park brings out the very best in Josh, freaky face and all.

Saturday night we went to a neighborhood BBQ with a face painting table. Luke was not too sure about the spider on his hand...he had the concerned look for a long while.

Spider man "got" us all night. Pachu!
This is Josh's reaction to his tree face -- it's priceless.

Wasn't this a cool face painting idea?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.