Saturday, October 02, 2010

Thursday mornings are Luke-Mommy time, and this week we went to Rocky Creek Farms with some friends. Luke loves trucks, so sitting near the mascot pickup was too cute!

The four kids posing was tough. It's Sidney(4), Luke(1), Simon(3) and Kayla(11 months) in front of the bear inside a tee pee.

Luke's saying Sheep in his little hairlip, lispy way.

Luke and Simon are admiring the sheep. They're about 15 months apart in age, and I think they'll become great friends very soon!
He must be trying to tell me something about his hair.


-----------------------------------------------

Mom and her friend Joni met me in Missoula to do the Diva Day 5K. It was a really fun race and I'm so happy we did it! Here are mom and I celebrating the FIVE in the 5k!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.