Thursday, March 20, 2008

The MAC

Our little town of Madras has a brand new swim center, the Madras Aquatic Center (the MAC), that we finally got around to checking out. Josh didn't think it was great at first...sort of clung to us. After a while we gave him a life jacket and he chilled right out and floated around. Of course, we'd used up all of our film by then. Here is what we did capture...



He's not too sure about all of this swimming stuff.


The look on his face says it all.




Swimming with his daddy. Doesn't he look comforted in daddy's big arms?


He thought jumping from the stairs would be fun, but he didn't realize that he'd go in over his head. This is pre-dunk cockiness right here.


He liked splashing and he really got into it--see my eyes are closed.

I like this picture of his little rump.


I love his fat little feet. Well, I guess they're not little, but they are cute!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.