Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St Patricks Day!

Josh celebrated in style, thanks to Hilerie and her lovely care package. My absolute favorite part was his dancing socks. They went almost all the way to his knees, and I really wanted to take a picture of him in just a onesie and his socks, but he was not quite cooperating and we didn't quite have time. Anyway, hope the luck of the Irish was with you all day!


His shirt says "St Pat's Junior Bike Club" and "Live Young and Ride Hard" -- couldn't be a more perfect shirt!

It's a bad angle, heck a bad picture overall, but the socks deserved a close up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that boy is getting big! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I guess Im anonymous, I didnt want to sign up for an account. Its me, holly!

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.