Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Visit to the Children's Museum

Saturday Josh and I went to the Children's Museum in Bend. He really likes it there, even though I think he's a bit young for it.


We started at the Busy Bodies room, where he plopped into the canoe first thing.


Then he lifted the tent with super human strength and a giant roar!


Off to the Pet Hospital where he found one sick kitty and one sick monkey.


He had to make sure he was healthy...I wonder what he heard!


We tore across the museum to the Grocery Store, and then we took a cart all around to the different rooms. Clearly this is a tool to be used when on a mission!


He's painting in the construction closet. He made his paint strokes right over where the demo paint was...such a duty oriented young man! Notice that he's double fisting--a roller in one hand a brush in the other. Work to do!


When we got home, he helped me break in a pair of my new dress sandals. Such a good helper!


This picture is from this morning. It was rainy out and he didn't care. I kept hearing "I want outside" in his little babytalk. So out we go...frog rain gear and all.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Blog Updater is my main title. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, and co-worker are also on the list.