He never seems interested in the swings, so this time we started him there so he would not have to be torn from the slides to go to the swings. I think we made a believer out of him!
I like this picture--he's got such a sweet little face.
Still, the little red slide on the fire engine toy is hard to beat!
Sunday we went to Sisters, a cute little town about an hour away, and followed the Metolius River as far as we could go on the roads. We were looking for summer camp sites and stuff, but also just out for a Sunday drive.
Josh liked the snow -- I taught him how it crunches when you stomp on it. That's good fun!
I love this picture because it highlights his outstanding technique and impeccable form. The pointy toe stomp.
Ooh--a pinecone. He's so curious, I love to watch his mind work.
He's pretty smiley, just sitting with mommy throwing twigs into the river. It's fun for hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment